Thursday, August 6, 2009

Updates


By way of proving I'm still around, here's what I've been doing:

1. Finished painting Indian Mountain Gun & gunners; finished Sikh Vickers Team; nearly finished with four Battle Honors Arabs (more about this later); assembled and mounted for painting Artizan Arab irregular Lewis Gun team; mounted 8 Brigade / Artizan Arab Irregulars; basecoated and applied a wash to a Sikh 2.75" mountain gun team (the gun is painted).

2. Bought 27 old minifig painted Sikhs off e-bay; bought painted Asienkorp figures and artillery from Helen.

3. I've been reading: an article from Blackwood's Magazine (1921) called "The Rifle Thieves of Iraq"; the official history of the East Africa campaign (1914-1916); some old Chris Peers articles in WI on East Africa; a book of military despatches from T.E. Lawrence.

4. My family will be out of town for a week so I'm planning at least one solo game at home. Not sure what rules I'll use, maybe CRossfire, maybe Square Bashing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott, Lets see some good photos of your game please.

Helen

Scott Pasha said...

Well...
The camera went out of town WITH the rest of the family so...
Bad Phone photos it is!
(Sorry, I'll see if I can borrow a camera)
SP