Here are my priorities for painting:
- Finish my Sikh force. I've got two sections of infantry, a mountain gun section and a Vickers to paint (about 28 figures, some of which are in progress).
- Western Front support weapons for the Germans (Mg 08/15, captured Lewis guns) (about 6 figures).
- Start my Yeomanry (above) which will be represented using Battle Honors South African Horse (16 mounted, 16 dismounted).
- Harlem Hellfighters (16)
- More Arabs, much more (I've got about 34 to paint)
- More Turkish infantry (I've got more Woodbine and Copplestone infantry 30-40)
- Asienkorps (a Maximum, a Field Gun and two sections of infantry)
- Indian Cavalry (1 section)
So at my painting speeds that's about... oh say 6 months or more... and more figures are being released every day...